New Qtracker (game browser) supports UTXMP

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

...andrelax

SkyBum
Mar 14, 2004
london, uk
From today, the new version of Qtracker supports UTXMP!

for those who aren't familiar with servr browsers, it's a simple program that doesn't use much in the way of resources and is easier than starting UTXMP ot see who's on.
qtracker.gif

get it here

Naib

Jan 31, 2004
I've had that version for a few weeks, but didn't notice it supported mods like that. Looks like it searches for installed mods and adds them to the list. Nice feature :)

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
I tried this last night, and it didn't add UTXMP to the mod list :mad:

It also doesn't pick up U2XMP servers anymore, except for one Euro server. I had to manually add NoBull and BBF and the RGBs.

...andrelax

SkyBum
Mar 14, 2004
london, uk
hmm does for me (my screenshot above). it even spawns the game correctly.
perhaps do a "search for internet games" command and leave it 5mins. remember it's looking through all 2500 ut2k4 servers...

Last edited:

dutch_gecko

Think Pink
Jun 16, 2004
www.dutch-gecko.co.uk
That's wierd, it's showing me the servers and the correct player count, but won't show the player names once I open the details window. Running off to the qtracker forums now :)

...andrelax

SkyBum
Mar 14, 2004
london, uk
thanks gecko.
yay, another free program with developers who listen: here's the link to the qtracker forum thread-
http://www.qtracker.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=366

beer, for me the listing of utxmp games is immediate once you've said "check for internet games" -otherwise, the man says
"If you're still not seeing the servers, check your region settings as most are marked as Unknown at the moment. If that doesn't work, try turning off all your filters. "

Last edited:

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
OK, it worked for me this weekend, except for what Gecko mentioned about not seeing player names, and all I had to do was start it up. <shrugs>

Still no U2XMP servers. Is that because the server admins need to add a line to their .ini files or something?