1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

New people

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rostam, Jul 7, 2004.

1. TheShiningWizard

TheShiningWizard Because it's more fantastical.

He's 12.

And I've been... multi-timing all of you, actually. With a female, no less. I sorry :(

2. MetalMickey

MetalMickey Banned

NTKB outsmarted by a 14 year old kid. Classic.

3. The_Fur

The_Fur Back in black

It's spelled magnificent.

4. NTKB

NTKB Banned

Haha you guys are funny like I would actually waste even 2 nuerons and 1 minute to even think of "outwitting" him. :lol: Reason? I can give a rats ass and it was funny.

5. erehwoN

erehwoN The Bass Ackwards BTL

;)

6. chuckus

chuckus Can't stop the bum rush.

This forum is kinda like rap music. It's the same stuff repackaged and resold yet stil entertaining. I'm not going to take sides or bash anyone. Hell I don't really read the arguments themselves. It's the witty snide tottaly prick side-comments by the rest of the community that make this forum oh so wonderful.

7. TheShiningWizard

Expect some witty cracker to make one of those "prick side-comments" about the rap analogy any minute, now. :p

8. NTKB

NTKB Banned

Hey man look at the views of this thread compared to the other threads here. Come on man what would you guys do without fighters like us? :D

I just managed this time not to get banned or ROed so maybe you will see more in the future soon ;)

9. DaRealFunkyShyte

DaRealFunkyShyte New Member

I just wasted 2 minutes of my life reading part of this. Go away.

10. The_Fur

The_Fur Back in black

Alas, NTKB posted

11. NTKB

NTKB Banned

Are you still trying to provoke me to keep this thread going? Cause im done with it... Let it go... there will be more in the future sooner or later.

12. Papos-x

Papos-x He's the sweetest. Just never cross his path.

At least I'm still here!

13. RPGKnight

RPGKnight New Member

Personally, I enjoy arguing over trivial matters. It's one of the few sports (or whatever you want to call it) that has somewhat of a point. I was raised in a competitive family, and in turn, I've grown accustomed to arguing, being overly arrogant, trying to piece together what little I know into something bigger (usually failing) and in general, fighting. I have trouble with authority figures. I'll never let any matter of discussion go. I am always right.

Thing is, even if people don't take me seriously, or won't believe me, or are annoyed by me, I am enjoying myself. I am taking part in an interesting and enjoyable discussion. People have little respect for the person who tries to strike a debate just for fun, and surprisingly, even less respect if they try to strike a debate for pursuit of knowledge. I'm learning, but most people can't see past the fact that it's "pointless arguing." Sometimes, even if the argument is pointless, I'm enjoying myself because I am enhancing my skill in communication of points and language. Even past that, I'm having fun because I'm competing.

I suppose that's just my nature. Nowadays, everyone generally thinks I'm nuts. My laid-back personality has gotten me into a lot of trouble, and few people really take me seriously anymore, and as such, they refuse to discuss with me. They simply pass me off as trying to cause trouble.

Often times, I act agitated in these arguments because in every argument, I'm trying to communicate a point to them, or failing to receive a point back. I don't know. Maybe I didn't read the topic (not the original topic, we're far from that now) thoroughly. If you accuse someone of trying to argue with you when you've started it, then you've failed (I kind of gathered that, but ya never know). Otherwise, you've every right to argue.

14. TheShiningWizard

Damn. I was hoping for a witty cracker.

15. Keganator

Keganator White as Snow Moderator

This is about the lamest flame thread I've read in a long time. All the elements for a good bonfire were there, but someone forgot to bring the gasoline. NTKB's retorts have been worse than a six year old's. All in all, a very dissapointing flame.

God, we really have gotten soft. I promise to be much more of an asshole next time. Ah well, that's a wrap, everyone. Good try, we'll do better next time.

16. NTKB

NTKB Banned

Keg im just terrified of being banned again if you allow me to turn on the fire I will. I dont really want to sit down and think about the damn reply. Ill try to be funnier next time sheesh. Or ill have my 8 year old nephew write the reply. :rolleyes:

17. Rostam

Rostam PSN: Rostam_

Oh yes please, some intelligence, or humor would be appreciated.

18. TheShiningWizard

It's a win-win situation for everyone else, no?