New Patch

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
16/01 Automatic Reload on Weapon BringUp

So, is this like in U2XMP where weapons are already reloaded when you switch back to them, or will I have to wait for the reload after switching?

Just glad we have more news about the patch.

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
I think the most important part of that is if you use up your turrets, switch to the shotty, reload at a supply station, then switch back to turrets, you won't have an empty hand.

Jan 13, 2005
Tampa FL
www.
would it be posible to load the correct packages with utxmp so that ece and onlaught vehicles will work properly? i know some people dont like em but i think they are fun. island hop will soon have boats but they dont work properly.

PRG

XMP Beta Tester
Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
theomniproject said:
would it be posible to load the correct packages with utxmp so that ece and onlaught vehicles will work properly? i know some people dont like em but i think they are fun. island hop will soon have boats but they dont work properly.

I wouldn't expect any "new" functionally in the next patch, TBH. That doesn't seem to be the direction CaptK is moving in for the next patch. From what I've seen, it's primarily concerned with getting the glaring gameplay issues right.

T-Shinzon

Sep 28, 2004
All I see with turrets is the increased spread of auto turrets.

Well main issues IMO are:
1.) Turrets
2.) Smoothness of movement, flow, etc. Hard to explain, but most vets know what I'm talking about
3.) Sounds: Most are not loud enough at all
4.) Vehicle number-switching makes the Juggernaut into a much more powerful vehicle, I dunno. I also don't like the abandoned vehicle=reset thing, fits for ONS but XMP is more "permanent"

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
Affirmative, abandoned vehicles shouldn't get reset as easily as they are in ONS. Some strategy involves leaving a vehicle at a hidden place, get an art and then suprise your hunters by hopping in the raptor and get away leaving tehm a long way behind. If there's going to be any reset time it has to be like 2 minutes or more, imo :p