New Overview-Maps

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[GDC]Faust

Goblin Hunter
Apr 29, 2004
www.gamersdungeon.de
Well, I think someone here might be interested in this:

We are currently making new overview-maps for some maps.

Pimping the existing:

Garden.jpg

Lowlands.jpg

Alcazar_a.jpg
Alcazar_b.jpg

NaKoja.jpg

Rampant.jpg

and a new one: Fox!

fox4vf.jpg

More coming soon...

Naib

Jan 31, 2004
cyb said:
who finds the error on alcazar?

On the part that shows the layout of the base, the pics show the blue base, but the deploys and the node are labeled as red

What do i win?

Bleeder

Co-Founder, U2XMP [Ч] Clan
Feb 26, 2004
teh Intarweb, duh
Might I suggest that 3d mini-maps be worked on for the in-game map descriptions, rather than 2d mini-maps? It's really difficult to show multi-layered maps with 2d, especially when, for example, there is a deploy in a base and a gen underground (or something like that), almost exactly on top of one another when looked at from a top-down view.

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
PRG said:
the ammo stations are misplaced.
They are? I guess I always resupply myself, so I'm not sure.
Naib - that actually is Red base, so it's not mislabelled, they just attached that pic to the wrong side of the main map. Enjoy that fortune cookie.:D

fireball

Reach out and torch someone
Bleeder said:
Might I suggest that 3d mini-maps be worked on for the in-game map descriptions, rather than 2d mini-maps? It's really difficult to show multi-layered maps with 2d, especially when, for example, there is a deploy in a base and a gen underground (or something like that), almost exactly on top of one another when looked at from a top-down view.
Nice as that would be, it'd be a nightmare to code and really not worth the effort given some of the other things that need doing.

Naib

Jan 31, 2004
GotBeer? said:
Naib - that actually is Red base, so it's not mislabelled, they just attached that pic to the wrong side of the main map. Enjoy that fortune cookie.:D

The red base has lava flowing down the walls instead of water. :p