New OceanRun for UnWheel team evaluation

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

stevenhorton

Not of this World
Jan 9, 2004
Central USA
home.mchsi.com
I didn't have time to finish this map properly for the last release, so here it is. You will notice the download includes textures and meshes of deco vehicles. Please let me know of any error or problems before we release it:) It's in the ECPatch folder:)

Attachments

• OceanRun2.jpg
    OceanRun2.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 42

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
I made a new folder in the UnWheel root of my ftp "MSU Updates" and moved steves new map in there to make things a little cleaner ;)

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
VERY NICE STEVE, have you been modeling cars all this time :eek:
Man if you made all those new ones playable it would almost double the number of cars :D. (still need to pick some music ;) )

Looky at some everyone :D
[screenshot]http://img166.exs.cx/img166/3162/newocean27vx.jpg[/screenshot]

Last edited:

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
yeah, there were a few areas that it seemed to dark to me but I didnt know if this was the effect you were wanting, a darker version, but i will rebuild my copy and try it again ;).

Last edited: