New Model from me, a Liandri Angel!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Aug 2, 2004
You sure it is the one from alt. I renamed them so its clear so I suggest you make sure the copies are still in their folders then delete whats in system and rename them as I described. Thats what I do and I have no problems :D.

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
EE Go into a last man standing server ~SniperFunHouse-CustomMaps~ cuz thats the main one i go on and it wont let me join it with ur liandri angel. could you plz figure this out so i can use ur awesome model plz.

Aug 2, 2004
I know how to help and have a folder ready but I need to get AOL to work first :D. I keep getting hacked by spammers and I think its aol's servers that are being hacked!!!! Well hope to help soon :D.

-\Zeta-

Rave-0-Lution
May 22, 2004
canada
Very good stuff :) ,

BTW: i love ur uneal 2 soldier + skaarj convertion

i hate custom stuff .. it make the online playability unavalible .. i always cut the skins files temporaly when i play online :)

to mr.wigzzel: omg ... man 4 post in a row .. :(

OMG!: Darth_Chaos 740 (25.63 posts per day)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 2, 2004
And i'll answer you again- When you have it loaded intsead of putting in the normal liandri angel upls in you have to put in the S(erver) for online play and NonS(erver) for instant action play. The nons is the normal liandri angel upl and the s would be the alternative liandri upl.