new mappack coming soon

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[-MF-] Fara

Oct 3, 2005
there will be 4 new BETA maps, converted from the u2xmp cbp2 by san!, availible for utxmp on monday.I will post the downloadlink later.
Besides we will put the maps on our server so that we can test it at our monday-funzocken(mfserver, 20p.m. gmt+1)
thanks to san!

visit www.mystic-fighter.de for more information and click our google banner at the bottom of our page to keep our community alive ;)

Last edited:

m!c

=FFc=
Feb 8, 2004
Germany, Dortmund
yes yes our housemapper from the FFc have convert the maps I love, I´m so excited hope monday will come...

FFc rulz

San! rulz

xmp is still avlive, meet you on monday!

Last edited:

[-MF-] Fara

Oct 3, 2005
after we tested the new mappack san! is working on a few fixes and we will soon get an updated mappack. I will post the new download link as soon as possible.

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
Mmmmm... xmpcbp goodness...

How come Raptor, Reeps, and Styx didn't convert them themselves? They're still around here aren't they?

Reeps

Severe thumbs up (y)
Sep 2, 2003
WI
Visit site
Personally, I didn't like any of my previous maps. I got a request to convert Miasma so I'm doing that now, though it's a bit of a remake as well (upgraded really).

On a side note, I don't mind people converting maps that I've done (at least I know someone like them :p) but maybe next time just shoot out an email making sure it's ok. For instance, if miasma got ported twice or something. :p