1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

New Map!!!

Discussion in 'Infiltration Development' started by -=Muffstuffer=-, Apr 20, 2001.

1. -=Muffstuffer=-

-=Muffstuffer=- New Member

My new map Camp diffrences is released!!!
    goto www.planetunreal.com/tbuilt/
    please give me feedback. I have had alot of fun playing it hope everyone enjoys it!

2. Los Pescados

Los Pescados Infiltration Team Member

Not too bad.. but the scale is WAY off, dude. You could almost stand two characters on top of eachother in a doorway.. waaay too tall :/ same with the containers.. those are a little bit waaay too long.

In the future, might I suggest this scaling, using the metric system:

For height, take the centimetres and multiply by 0.5.. so if something is 1metre tall in real life (100cm), then that would be 50 unreal units in the editor.

For width, make the multiplication 0.6.. something 1 meter wide would be 60 unreal units.

Mike

3. Styx_Surfer

Styx_Surfer Pictor Habilis

This is just a friendly suggestion, but how about if you Tbuildt guys actually learned how to spell Tbuildt? ;)
    This is like the third misspelled URL you've posted...

Site rocks though...

4. -=Muffstuffer=-

-=Muffstuffer=- New Member

Thanx for checking the map out!
    and thanx for the input
    I play Moving Day Massicer (massicre, Massiker, oh what the hell) Atleast once a night. I looked at your map when I first started mapping and learned alot! When is the message board gonna be open at realmaps?

Well C-ya M8.

--==Muffstuffer==--

5. Los Pescados

Los Pescados Infiltration Team Member

lol

I just read this thread and just realized I practically just sent you the exact same thing in email. Wow, my memory is really going on me. :D

Anyhoo, RealMaps doesn't NEED a message board, as the INF mapping forum should be taken as such. If that makes sense.

Mike