[new map]DM-DangerousCurves2003

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-(ClanG)-Darkstar

Entropic Mapper
For maniacs and players, here is my last map :p
Enjoy Dm-DangerousCurves2003

Works on ut2004.

Download: http://www.unrealplayground.com/maps.php?mapid=5072

Shots:
DangerousCurves02.jpg

DangerousCurves03.jpg

DangerousCurves04.jpg

DangerousCurves06.jpg

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
It crashed upon opening and I ended up having to rebuild it in UnrealEd.
In the end, it wasn't really that great; it doesn't seem practical at all as a Deathmatch arena. Although, I did enjoy unleashing airstrike after airstrike over those women...

"Warning: Incoming airstrike!"

Boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom.....

Aegeri

Mad Microbiologist, of ASSHATTERY
Mar 15, 2004
New Zealand
At least it isn't a remake and is an original idea.

Although I don't think it will play very well.

-(ClanG)-Darkstar

Entropic Mapper
You are the first person that tell me it crashes. I suppose a problem with a mutator. Could you post the error message please?
Anyway I was bored of usual arenas, and have tried to created something very different, and the playability isn't bad considering the theme.

... and I'm sorry to say that is ma last map for ut2003, but you will have some more for ut2004... hehehe :p

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
Why not just make it for 2k4 too? just open it in the editor, rebuild and you're done :)

Nice theme on the map :)

Edit: nevermind, I should read the entire post ;)