New Kismet Tutorials From ArcadiaVincennes

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
ArcadiaVincennes, maker of maps such as DM-UCMP-PleasantValley and DM-UCMP-Xanadu (both for UT2004) has released a few Kismet tutorials on his site. Among the topics you'll find there are how to create breakable glass, or raising and lowering liquids. Many of them are even available in either french or german - sometimes both. Definitely worth a look for any aspiring UT3 level designer!

ArcadiaVincennes

Level Designer
May 20, 2004
Joisee
www.avld.org
Thanks for the news Dark Pulse! And thanks for the support, guys.

Something I'd also like to mention is that large portions of the Kismet Tutorials have been translated into French and German. A special thank you to the international unreal community for putting the effort into them.

-AV

ArcadiaVincennes

Level Designer
May 20, 2004
Joisee
www.avld.org
Thanks very much for the support, all.

And if there is anyone willing to put the work into translating more of them - into your language of choice - I'd happily post them on my site, with appropriate credit to the translater, of course.

Cheers!

-AV