New JumpCity

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

stevenhorton

Not of this World
Jan 9, 2004
Central USA
home.mchsi.com
The turbo option has totally changed how far vehicles can jump, so I have redone JumpCity. The track is no longer linear, you can go where you choose; and it has several new elements:)

Attachments

• newJumpCity.jpg
    newJumpCity.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 67

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
stevenhorton said:
The turbo option has totally changed how far vehicles can jump, so I have redone JumpCity. The track is no longer linear, you can go where you choose; and it has several new elements:)
OOOOOOH very nice steve
:eek2: :rockon: :notworthy: :cheers: :2thumb:

)>-SARS

Sep 18, 2004
wow nice i hated the linear one, and now it actually has a city to go with the jumps:)

XV-745

beta version
Nov 15, 2004
Played it for about 30 minutes last night. So far, I really like the new version. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about abandoning the linear structure (which is funny, because I initially disliked the linear structure - :shrug: it grew on me).

Since I only had bots around (oh those crazy bots), I can't really say if I like the non-linear version better yet... but I did enjoy spending more time airborn and less time negotiating turns... (though negotiating turns is so much more sexy with that improved slide control!)

Let's get some folks up on those servers to put this track to the test! :tup: