New JB server up and running (UT99) need map ideas

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MattMan

{dFb} Clan
Sep 24, 2005
dfbutclan.com
So we just set up the JB mod on our server and have a pretty good selection of maps on there but I would like to know if any of you know of any maps that are a must have for JB? We play with just a sniper rifle as we are a sniper / freestyle clan. The reason I ask is although we have a pretty good selection of JB maps everyone keeps voting for the same few maps all the time so I'm thinking that there has to be some killer JB maps that we don't have. If anyone would like to stop by and play a few feel free.

Server: 69.13.8.192:7777

Last edited by a moderator:

MattMan

{dFb} Clan
Sep 24, 2005
dfbutclan.com
hmm no one has any input on some kick ass JB maps for 99?? Does anyone here even play UT99 anymore?

Last edited by a moderator:

CoolDude

Feb 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
I think you'll find the must have maps for normal All Weapons Jailbreak in:

THIS LIST

This list shows you the most played maps on the JB-III Mothership server over the last months.

It's very hard to tell you which maps you think are "must have" maps.
Everybody has got his personal favorites, I like my maps fast and small.

Normally it seems that sniper clans want maps with a bit more open space (however a sniper-game of JB-Nifam can also be fun).
If bigger/sniper maps is what you're looking for, you could try out maps like:
JB-Antipody / JB-Antipody-][
JB-CapreDiem
JB-Construction
JB-DarkTowers
JB-EnemyAtTheGates
JB-OfMiceAndMen
JB-Thermosteel
JB-Urban Operations

Lots of other maps which are not in the above mentioned lists are also fun to play.
If I were you I would just install all mappacks mentioned by Tarquin's post above, and let the sniper players decide for themselves. ;) I believe all seperate maps from the mappacks can also be found on Nalicity.

Last edited: