1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

New insite banner ad (wow!)

Discussion in 'Insite: General Site Stuff.' started by lophead, Apr 25, 2004.

1. lophead

lophead 10100111001

I've just made a new banner ad for insite to go in the GSI banner ad rotation. I thought we probably needed one as there may be a lot of lost souls wandering through GSI websites wondering where to go. Anyway, I've attached the image if you have nothing better to do than to check it out ;)

Attached Files:

2. SkaarjMaster

SkaarjMaster enemy of time

Looks good, but isn't that the old link? Shouldn't it be the dynamic4 link instead?

3. lophead

lophead 10100111001

planetunreal.com/insite will redirect to dynamic4.gamespy.com/~insite.

4. Corion

Corion Reviewer Dude ... Guy

For some reason the planetunreal.com domain and anything sub'd from it does not work on my laptop. I have to type in the entire http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~insite to get here (unless I'm usin my desktop).

Now if I could only figure out how to get to PU I'll be all set ...

5. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Sarkazein

Could it be that your laptops IE settings or Firewall or NAV or something has somehow beenset up to block that domain?