New gusn for INF

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Devil Pup

RealMaps Reviewer
Nov 8, 2001
RealMaps
.45 does not suck. M9 is issued because it's cheaper and more interchangeable with more weapons. 9mm is not comparable at all to the stopping power of .45 slug. Want more ammo capacity? Get a bigger magazine.

Gholam, you're right. I jumped the gun by saying that. I do, however, believe the M40A1 would be nice to play around with in INF.

Devil Pup

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
Stopping power is an outdated concept, practice teaches that it is BS, you stop somebody by piercing vital organs which the 9mm is far more capable off then a .45, i you look at the velocity of a .45 and the shape you will note that it's both slow and blunt which REALLY sucks for penetration, so what you get is shallow wounds beyond anything but point blank and you can forget about penetrating body armor.

.45 vs. 9mm is about the dumbest argument I have heard to date. At the ranges both are meant to be used, either one is a killer. Typical situation (actually the only one I have seen weapons used, near point-blank range shots, directed at the body) for either means the victim will be having one hell of a bad day if anything vital gets touched. The main problem is getting pistol shots to hit the vital parts. Either way, neither one will fail to kill a target if aimed well, but neither one can compare to a rifle round or shotshell in terms of ability to kill a target. End of story. Period. Stick a fucking fork it in it. It's done.