New Gears Of War Trailer

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

os][ris

May 10, 2006
gregori said:
No they're not. Epic decides what it want to do with GoW, not Microsoft!

agreed. Was it not Epic who influenced the move from 256 to 512 ram? Maybe be apples and oranges, but my point is that Epic has influence and i'm sure they have control over there own game.

Last edited:

os][ris

May 10, 2006
Polycron said:
Is it set out in writing? Can you confirm on that? Can you show me the contract Epic has signed with M$? NO?

Then your words remain an assumption, and I can not take them seriosly, unfortunately.

Kind of like the assumptions you made about Cliffy's statement, but ok.. So I can't say anything about a game and/or company unless i have written documents confirming my thoughts. In that case almost every thread in this forum should be removed.

Polycron said:
Cliffy says a lot :p but I'm afraid M$ is the decision maker and has the last word on this, which means that this drama will probably end up like Halo if M$ ever consider to have a mercy upon us, the PC gamers.

and why chose to not believe somethign that comes from an Epic employee? Was it not Jeff Morris* who said that you should not believe anything unless it comes from an Epic employee. Here it comes from an Epic employee and you still doubt. I guess you need a contract for that as well.

Last edited:

gregori

BUF Refugee
May 5, 2005
Baile Atha Cliath, Eireann
Is it set out in writing? Can you confirm on that? Can you show me the contract Epic has signed with M$? NO?

Then your words remain an assumption, and I can not take them seriosly, unfortunately..

Nor can anyone take your even bolder assumption seriously either, for you have no proof or documents to prove contrary statement!

I don't think Epic would have given Microsoft, the publisher, any rights over their own intellectual property, i would be just an incredibly stupid and unprecedented move by Epic!

Last edited: