1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

New Gears of War ScreenShots

Discussion in 'News & Articles' started by Zenny, May 9, 2006.

1. Zenny

Zenny I'm gonna steal your girlfriend.

IGN has posted seven new screenshots of the much anticapated Gears of War. Hopefully this is just the beginning. Stay tuned for all the latest happenings about Gears of War from E3.

2. Plouj

Plouj New Member

I wonder if it's just as good in motion.

3. DeathBooger

DeathBooger Malcolm's Sugar Daddy

It does, but they still have a long way to go. If you saw the Microsoft press conference today you would understand why. There were noticable glitches in the gameplay.

4. DeathBooger

DeathBooger Malcolm's Sugar Daddy

Actually scratch that. You can see the gameplay from the conference here:
    http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/747/747891/vids_1.html

They cut it into 4 parts, the trailer that someone posted in the BU GOW forum was the intro to this gameplay, CliffyB played the game on stage at the beginning of the MS conference today.

5. Oblivion[CW]

Oblivion[CW] New Member

Yeah, I have only seen the cut up ones for dl so far. Gamespot is doing a stream of it though.

6. nELsOn

nELsOn bSnakeCastShadow = True

i guess it's my personal preference that i was more impressed by the new ut2k7 shots but this game still looks freaking good!
    guess i should really start saving money for the 360 now :D