New game!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Devastator

What are YOU looking at?
Apr 8, 2003
North
bua.beyondunreal.com
Alright guys, as you all know, COD: BO is coming out in November. I want to know how many of you would like to have it.
Go read about it and stuff. If the game is interesting enough for you, let me know.

http://www.callofduty.com/hub

CoD: BlackOps Order
Dev : Got it
Boney : Shipped
Taz : Shipped
SS : Shipped
Ice : Shipped

Last edited:

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Not sure if its my style of game. Didn't like Battlefield 1942 very much if this is like that not sure how much I would like it. If its like Gears of War or some similar style then it might be worth a shot.

Devastator

What are YOU looking at?
Apr 8, 2003
North
bua.beyondunreal.com
Taz, if you wan to try something similar to Black Ops, get on my Steam profile. I got Modern Warfare 2 on there. It'll give you a nice idea of what it's going to be like. Except with dedicated servers :)

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Single-Player Campaign
Co-Op with Zombies and AI...
Sounds like fun as long as we can get some folks interested.

AN EPIC SINGLE-PLAYER CAMPAIGN

The hallmark intensity of Call of Duty returns with an epic single-player campaign that takes players deep behind enemy lines as an elite Black Ops soldier engaging in covert warfare, classified operations, and explosive conflicts across the globe.

CO-OP GAMEPLAY

ZOMBIES RETURN! The fan favorite co-op mode made famous in Call of Duty: World at War is back as you and up to 3 friends use a multitude weapons to fend off endless waves of blood-thirsty Zombies. Fight to survive in one of the most thrilling and critically-acclaimed co-op experiences in gaming. Stay tuned as the mystery behind Zombies unravels...
Combat Training allows you to play against enemy controlled AI with your friends, online and split-screen.

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
Can you play cross-platform? Years ago I played Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, and I got fed up with how long (and hard) it was. Right now, the only thing I have that can play this game is my PS3, so if it works between the platforms, I'd be willing to give it a shot.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Taz, if you wan to try something similar to Black Ops, get on my Steam profile. I got Modern Warfare 2 on there. It'll give you a nice idea of what it's going to be like. Except with dedicated servers :)

Hey just dropping by.

Not only is MW2 a really bad example for the number of hackers on the P2P network, BO is going to be far different as they are different developers and Treyach is focusing more on a COD4 perspective from what I've heard from someone who had a hands on. There's barely any recoil in MW2. It's going to be 2 completely different games.

If you have COD4 tell him to try it.