New game Setup

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SyPTo

Jan 19, 2005
this is the string i used in the UT2Vote48.ini

GameType=(GameName="SnIPer",HideVote=False,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="SN-UnrealVille",MapPrefix="SN",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xDeathMatch",Mutators="Remote_strike.MutRemoteStrike,WoRM2k4.MutWoRM_X,UnrealGame.MutLowGrav,XGame.MutQuadJump",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=30?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=5?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=True?WeaponStay=True?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?GamePassword=?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.20?FF=0.00?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1?Difficulty=3")

i renamed the maps SN for just this game , it's all maps more or less fun to play with this mutator...however when i bring up the vote box it only shows the DM maps to vote for not the SN maps.

I'm pretty new at this so any help would be greatly appreciated.

ooh yeah ... what do i need if i wanted just a couple of weapons out of a mutator in the map ?..i have the army weapons pack but if i use that mutator it won't replace all the weapons in teh map , it will still leave the link gun and some other weapons...i tried to use switcharsenal with this mutator but it seems that that doesn't do me any good...

Last edited:

tdw-socke

Nov 21, 2003
does this thing really run as a mutator, not a gametype? and you should not modify the standard deathmatch-gametype in such a manner, better set the original to hidevote=true and use gammeke to make a copy of the gametype, but i can hardly belive, that this one is just a mutator...