New crash

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
New crash while trying the ingame browser, I do have latest webupdate and fix but for some reason I get crashes now....

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Proof or that never happened :p
I've tested it out today and it works. I even put my own server there and it works.

Your server prolly caused it, I was gonna join it (I saw it at the internet server list) and then it crashed or something when i tried to query it at server browser. :p
No really it works now fine...I should have taken screenshot I guess before.
So it must have been your server, I don't see other explanation..

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Ah, well it's a test one, and it has serious downtime :D It should get better later, I'll use a separate install and code that actually works.
And that server will be for testing out my Minor Deployables mutators, so visit it sometimes to see what I have achieved :) I'll put up an updated version of Proximity Sensor today.

Status
Not open for further replies.