New Corvette

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nickelass

In the Flesh?
Apr 4, 2002
Central Illinois
Visit site
there is a new Corvette out now. i just saw a commercial for it and thought i should share this wonderful news. :D dont have any pictures of it though, i am still looking, chevy doesnt seem to have updated their site yet.

edit: found a pic taken from the commercial.

Attachments

• 2005 corvette.jpg
    2005 corvette.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Check Ebay, the new Corvette is all over there for auction, runs at about $45,000 - $60,000, and is an amazing car. Supposely it can even out perform the new Ferrari Enzo, a 750hp car that is about $300,000. So the new Corvette is a very powerful and fast car.

I really like the new corvette, beautiful car and loaded with lots of nice options makes it pratically an exotic car at a very nice price. :tup:

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Original9 said:
The front kind of reminds of me a Viper. :con:

Dude I was thinking the exact same thing I was just about to make a reply on how it looks like a Viper. The side air vent thingy looks just like the new Viper, the front of it kinda has a Viper look too. Talk about unoriginality! Still pretty nice though.

Nickelass

In the Flesh?
Apr 4, 2002
Central Illinois
Visit site
the front does have a viperish kinda look, but when you get to see all the angles of the car, it does have its own unique look. i am overall happy with it, being a corvette enthusiast. i wonder how it performs though, hopefully better than a viper.

Shock6822

Cock of the Walk
Jul 2, 2000
That way ->
BlAcK_PlAgUe22 said:
THe new C6 looks sweet. I'm not too keen on Chevy's new sub-compact hatchback... whatever that thing's called.

That nasty looking Chevy Aveo? I think's thats the ugliest car made within the past year hands down

Witty

I hear only yes.
Aug 6, 2001
Provo... somewhere in Utah.
Visit site
Faster than a Ferrari enzo, eh? Naw, I dont think so... and btw, Ferrari Enzo is a 650,000 plus dollar car, does 0-60 in 3.1 seconds. The fastest Corvette right now, the ZO6, only (*snicker* only) does 0-60 in 3.9. Enzo quarter= low 11's, ZO6 quarter= low 12's, thats too big of an improvement on speed to be offered at only 45,000 dollars or even 60,000. But, needless to say, it'll be faster than my car (at least till I swap the engine and kill myself ;) ). I love it!!!

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
why would you compare a Ferrari Enzo and a Corvette? :con:

Also, Chevy's new Cobalt looks pretty interesting. It's going to replace the cavalier (thank god, the styling on those things was becoming desperate) I have yet to find any good pictures of the Cobalt but from what I've seem, the coupe looks pretty nice.

Also, once you see more angles of that C6, it definitely becomes sexier and seems like a welcome successor.