New Bulletstorm Screens From Gamescom

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
No it isn't.

Okay then. It's simple to just go on and shout at who ever you don't agree/dissagree with isn't it? That's all you been doing since you registered here. Or posting pictures of your beard.

Why don't you just stop posting altogether?

I agree
I disagree ;you suck.

Nice tag BTW.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Let's see it from this perspective, with someone who can only do point out whether he disagree or agree with something and it's the only way he can share his cup of tea. For 5 ****ing years. How can anyone even judge that person?

You're smart.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I'm totally going to buy this game when it's out 100% and I'd probably even wear a shirt of it, the point I was making and AL completely missed, unfortunately, is that it's pointless to get over a game with it's going to get released in 187 days. It's easier to just "forget about it" and wait until it is eventually released.

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
I'm totally going to buy this game when it's out 100% and I'd probably even wear a shirt of it, the point I was making and AL completely missed, unfortunately, is that it's pointless to get over a game with it's going to get released in 187 days. It's easier to just "forget about it" and wait until it is eventually released.

In your opinion.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
In your opinion.

Yeah in my opinion, obviously. If it wasn't my opinion and I would be saying it there would be a problem.
You're saying you want to think about this game on a regular basis wondering why time is so long and why we aren't on the 22th of February?

Last edited:

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
Yeah in my opinion, obviously. If it wasn't my opinion and I would be saying it there would be a problem.
You're saying you want to think about this game on a regular basis wondering why time is so long and why we aren't on the 22th of February?

No, I'm saying that I'm ok with you having an opinion. You should be ok with other people having an opinion. It's nice.

Personally, I enjoy being interested in a game and seeing new footage and screenshots from time to time. It makes me imagine what the game is like and when it is out I get to see how far off the mark I was. I'm perfectly content with waiting for the game, as there are a lot of current games I'm still playing. Wonderment and speculation is pretty great though, in my opinion.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
187 is hardly any time. For me, I still feel like June was yesterday.

Flak

I am Gamer, hear me Pwn. RAWR
May 26, 2004
Oh man that footage was totally win, but now I'd rather want them to speak more about the gameplay features (i.e. how the energy leash bomb works, if weapons get more firemodes, or if you get more melee skills, etc) instead of "spoiling" new levels. Showing the Heckaton (or I'd say the Necro Titan?) is already enough. Skill messages are fine, they look readable now.
Higher difficulties should have more enemies on screen - the game just demands it. Also bonus points for the graphics, and I wasn't even caring about that aspect.

Follow Adrian on Twitter. He talks a lot :p He also answers questions (if he can)

http://twitter.com/adrianchm