1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Never bet against a retard

Discussion in 'Other Stuff' started by OO7MIKE, Jan 20, 2004.

1. OO7MIKE

OO7MIKE Mr. Sexy

I think that would be my quote of the day. Kind of self explanatory if you think about it for a little while.

Discuss

2. oosyxxx

oosyxxx teh3vilspa7ula

Confucius say: a retard and his money soon part way at vending machine.

3. OO7MIKE

OO7MIKE Mr. Sexy

A retard who find shiney nickle on floor, soon finds a way into the digestive track.

4. oosyxxx

oosyxxx teh3vilspa7ula

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Confucius say: Retard who put hand down man pants not likely to find bubblewrap around "present."

5. OO7MIKE

OO7MIKE Mr. Sexy

LOL

A retard that goes for quad damage yet gets denied, looses PC privileges.

6. OO7MIKE

OO7MIKE Mr. Sexy

A retard who try sign language in wrong part of town, loose new pair of shoes.

7. oosyxxx

oosyxxx teh3vilspa7ula

LMNAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :lol:

8. OO7MIKE

OO7MIKE Mr. Sexy

LOL, you almost made me spit up my V8 through my nose.

9. oosyxxx

oosyxxx teh3vilspa7ula

That's what you told me in IRC after I told you that I had just responded to your latest retard joke.

10. OO7MIKE

OO7MIKE Mr. Sexy

Had to break it down for the common NC folks. This isn't an insiders only joke fest baby!

11. BangOut

BangOut ...smells like groin.

*LOSE
    *LOSE
    *LOSE
    *LOSE