network log on

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

sweeny

stick that in you phife and smoke it!!!
Nov 29, 2002
Leeds, UK
Visit site
hello

i am hopeing that someone can help me out with a little perdicerment im in
basicaly i have a laptop that i use at both college and home and i have just had it set up on the college network so i can accsess the network there. at the college they use a domain and to accsess it an administer password is needed but this is ok if i leave the network settings the same. i have 2 questions im hopeing someone might be able to awnser for me related to this

1) as i dont use the college account too much i would like to know if there is a way to get it to boot onto my normal user account without the login screen asking for a user name and password? so basicaly you press the powerbutton and it would load straight into the local windows account and only ask for the user and password when you loged out.
2) is there anyway to store the settings for the domain so that i can switch back to useing my normal home lan (on a differant domain\workgroup) and keep it so i dont need the administrator password when i log back in at college?

thanks for any help anyone can give me