net fix

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CheapAlert

ONSLOTFEST '94 FOREVER
you do realize repeatedly asking obvious questions by starting new threads in the skincity forums will drive the moderators up the wall and want to ban you right

you also do realize you fail at typing urls right, DO NOT FORGET THE www. AND domain suffix! (.com, .net, etc)

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
that web I posted was the same web that was given with the Chrome cyber demon. Why you guys being mean little biznitches anyways I'm just asking simple questions to fix a few problems about different things thats why different topics. Why post in a topic thats meant for something else???

-Tj-

Nov 30, 2004
I don't think it's so much the kinds of questions you've been asking, just the sheer volume of topics you've started over the last month in this section of the forum alone. Since March 20th, 50% of the new topics are yours.

Also, many of the questions you've asked can be found easily by searching Google. I found your netfix on the second try of searching for it, using pretty much words pulled from your post. It was the first entry, too.

Basically, it can be less of an annoyance to everyone if you do some thorough searching on your own before asking for help. Also, don't forget that the BeyondUnreal forums has its own search, and that the SkinCity forums aren't the only set of forums on it.

One last thing: please, please, please, please, PLEASE try to use proper punctuation in your posts! It makes it much easier for us to read when we don't have to work so hard to understand what you're asking. :p

Last edited:

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
well I must of phrased it wrong or something becuase I didnt get squat when I googled it. I'll do better next time in punctuation. I was just a little peaved so I was just typing and posting fast, and that I was doing in the middle of a lightning storm here.

@ -Tj- let me ask you something, under your name (you know in the parenthese) how do you do the degree circles up there. I dont quite seem to know where it is on my keyboard??

@ Kantham I forgot to tell you, your website looks clear and nice, and also those maps your working on look nice as well. Cant wait to test them out!!!

Last edited:

-Tj-

Nov 30, 2004
ALT + 248? That didn't work for me o_O

If you hold Alt and type 0176 on your keypad (it has to be the keypad) when you finish it will display the degree character. Alternately, you can use the Character Map utility that comes on all PCs to figure out other key combinations. Look in START > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools. It should be in there.