1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Needing advanced users help.....

Discussion in 'Hardware, Software & Troubleshooting' started by {SOA}_=X=_Dra'gon, Feb 16, 2001.

1. {SOA}_=X=_Dra'gon

{SOA}_=X=_Dra'gon Masterful

This is not game related but I need to know how to post my name (as shown below) without having the "...has attached this image" I know how to get to the page to change it but am not sure if I have to have a web page or not. Someone help...(like all you that have already done this) Thanx guys

2. 8-4-7-2

8-4-7-2 New Member

LOL!

Why do you attach it anyways?

Just go to your profile and include the link into your signature. Look here too see the vbCode tag for it :)

3. {SOA}_=X=_Dra'gon

{SOA}_=X=_Dra'gon Masterful

Thanks but I am 100% WEB IGNORANT! I know lots about computers and tweaking but nadda about the the web. BTW...what in the hell does url stand for??? See what I mean. I have no web site...my "logo" is in a file on my puter. Can I still post it the way I would like to?

4. 8-4-7-2

8-4-7-2 New Member

url = Uniform Resource Locator

You need to upload the pic somewhere on the net. You could use http://www.spree.com for example

The enter the url you get there between the image tag