UE3 - UT3 Need to know the size of UT3 characters

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Thewiruz

Jun 10, 2001
Stockholm
thewiruz.blogg.se
Hello im used to the Metric system where i live.M,cm,mm and need to know how to set 3ds max up.

Whats the size of the characters in UT3 i mean the hight,depth,width

ive set 3ds max to use generic units but the rest im unsure of,I know i have the right size of the grid though.

Thewiruz

Jun 10, 2001
Stockholm
thewiruz.blogg.se
i have seen a dead forum before but this is dead! RIP!
If someone even care to read.Is there any other forum which has members on it and know something about UED3?My last questions in here has never got any replys,Use to be a good forum or the members who knew things is gone

|*BILLY$CLINT*|

I make things happen!
Jan 25, 2008
The Moon
What your are mistaken this forum is far from dead you just need to wait longer for people to get back to you.

As for the player heights they are not in meters or feet or anything like that because unreal does not use real world units like meters or feet. Instead they use a generic unit called a Unreal Unit or UU. Now a UU is equal to one 'unit' in max unless you have set your scene to use meters or feet so there is nothing special that you have to setup this up its like that by default.

I have found the following link that has the 3ds Max versions of the characters and their rigs so you should be able to use that as a guide when you are building your levels.

http://www.fileplanet.com/182619/180000/fileinfo/Unreal-Tournament-3-3DSMax-Player-Skeletons