Need to know Driver Controal

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

billy240clint@hotmail

|*BILLY$CLINT*|
Jan 21, 2006
Hey there I have made quite a few post over the last few days and thanks for all the help. I do have another question for this forklift that i am working on. How do i make it so the driver can move the forks. I have it moving the forks up and i have a down animation. What kind of function do i have to write to get it to go back down heres my up fucnction to get it to go up.

function VehicleFire(bool bWasAltFire)
{
if (bWasAltFire)
{
PlayAnim('Up');
}
}

So I wrote one to make it go up and it was jsut the opposite of this I jsut replaced all the alts with fires. But no go...Anyone know what I have to do

billy240clint@hotmail

|*BILLY$CLINT*|
Jan 21, 2006
Need some help in the rihgt direction

So it has been a couple of days now and I have not really gotten that far with my code. As of right now I have the Forklift playing and animation when you press the ALTFire it plays the animation of the forklift going up. The when you release the button the animation for the lift to go back down is played. But there is a big problem. When you press the ALT Fire multiple times it will play the up animation no matter what. So I have figured thus far i need to write a check that sees if the button has been pressed and does not allow the player to hit the button again till the whole animation is played. Any ideas would be great. Thanks in advnace

BILLY c.