Need to find server packages for some skins

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

{MIRT}SNYPER1488

Oct 6, 2005
let me clearify :)

Ok, here is the deal. As I was checking out, (as i msay checking out , i mean downloading skins) on skin city, I downloaded MR. Fudge Pop, Tatz, and Stickly.
The reason I downloaded the skins was because I run a ut2004 server and would like to see them on there........
The only problem is that no one other than myself and others thatr have the same skin/model can see it, unless I get a SERVER PACKAGES name to go with it. Once I find out the server packages I could add the line to my servers ini. file.......
Once added to the ini., then everyone would see the skin.
So I guess what I am asking for is the server packages name so I can add it.

My appologies as for the first post, it was 4 hours past my bed time and had screaming baby to deal with and was typing with one hand.

Thank you in advance for all your help, I know I have probably camr to the right place :);)

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Best thing you can do, Snyper is contact the repective authors and ask them to make the server mod files for you (assuming they know how). It's not wise to make them yourself without at least contacting the authors first. They may have them (and the packages on redirect) but if you don't ask you'll never know ;)