Need Skins for UTGOTY please?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

b70irv

May 12, 2006
I cant seem to figure out how to attain skins (the darker the better) for the original Unreal Tournament. Im somewhat a Noob at this so bear with me (please) and Ill be on my way. I just cant stand having to stand WAY out like a sore thumb in a camping server while Im getting picked off by all these invisible assassins.Im bad enough as it is!

sandorski

Sep 22, 1999
coquitlam, bc, Canada
Visit site
FYI: It doesn't matter what Skins you use. What matters is what Skins everyone else is using. You could apply a cheat skin to yourself that makes you appear practically invisible on your end, but if those you are playing do not have that skin you'll appear with a Default Skin on their screen.

Ironblayde

Director of Misanthropy
Feb 24, 2004
If other players are using skins other than the default ones, then chances are that you had to download those skins from the server the first time you connected to it. Maybe you can find the skin packages in your cache.