UE1 - UT Need Help with UTSM error

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Master Chief

D3moLiT!oN B!0h@zArD
Mar 9, 2010
Hello. I downloaded UT Skin Maker awhile ago and it works for the most part. I can create skins for the NewXan, WarMachineBoss, and the MaleCommando and they load into UT perfectly. But when ever I select MaleSoldier, FemaleSoldier, or FemaleCommando to create a skin for it, it stops me with an error mesage saying "Privileged Instruction". and when I press "ok", it just keeps coming back up until I have to "Ctrl, Alt, Delete" to stop the program. Is there a way to fix this?

Last edited:

Superunknown II

Mar 23, 2008
I've had that message pop up before too. If using the older version of the program doesn't work, you may have to revert back to an older set of drivers for your graphics or display card. I think both the last version of UTSM and the older versions all seem to have problems in the GUI when certain models are loaded, in some cases it gives an error when any model is loaded. But like I said, try getting older set of drivers for your display/graphics card, that worked for me.

Last edited: