Need help with the 413 Patch

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-=Agent_X=-

Apr 26, 2000
Boise, ID, US
Visit site
413 does not seem to work on my computer and now that many new mods are requiring it it sucks that it won't work and im stuck using 405. My system is a 300mhz 224 ram and a TNT 2 card. If any one can help me get the 413 running so i can play this awsome mod please email me thanks. Ps. if needed i could attach the ini file so you could see it and change it. If anyone can help thanks.

------------------
Signatures Suck

-=Agent_X=-

Apr 26, 2000
Boise, ID, US
Visit site
Well im using a pc and when i install the patch it installs fine but when i try to get a game going while im in it it freezes up i don't know if it is because of my settings or what. If you want i can send you my ini file so you can see if anything is wrong with it

------------------
Signatures Suck

Beppo

Infiltration Lead-Programmer
Jul 29, 1999
Aachen, Germany
infiltration.sentrystudios.net
ok, have ya checked out the DRD-drivers available on unreal.epicgames.com ?

they have a D3D page there, where ya can download some other D3Ddrv.dlls and replce the existing one insight your UT system folder. backup the existing one and try out the ones available on that page. They have some instructions there too. Maybe one of the newer drivers works on your PC.

dropofdeath

Apr 30, 2000
Visit site
Do you have a GeForce card with the 5.xx drivers? Unreal kept crashing for me until I discovered that GeForce 5.xx drivers had enabled Direct3D anti-aliasing for me. I turned it off and now Unreal runs smoothly /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif