need help finding files

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
I'm sure I posted this in the wrong spot... mods please move it if I did

I've come back to the unreal world & I'm looking for old ut2004 files that I can't find anywhere since another file site is down.

those are The American women skin, skittles health pack, Xaninunreal & the JB-eightball-beta map.

if anyone has these please direct me to a download link

-

Last edited:
even those didn't have them... I guess when they took the nude skins off of the filefront site they deleted all traces off them.

and as far as I can remember the skittles health pack was only on ut2003hq.com which is shut down. thx for the help though... I left a message on UT-FILES telling them that I could only find the upl to American women in the redirect list. but not the utx, maybe they have it one a server box and it just didn't get uploaded.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
I wonder if there will ever be a lasting archive of all that was made. A memorial of sorts. I'm sure much has been lost already.

I have some ideas for such a project. Anyone interested just hit me up.

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
There was a.. sort of a massive, unofficial 3rd Unreal title that was modded up for the original UT. It had at least as many maps as the original Unreal and a really good difficulty curve. I used to play it cranked up a notch with mutators (tougher/more enemies + bullet time and sometimes instagib too). I wish I could remember what it was called. After all these years that still some of the best fun I've ever had. I'm sure it's all gone now.

I have some ideas for such a project. Anyone interested just hit me up.

Well I am interested. There's no way I could be of any help with something that major though. :shake:

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
There was a.. sort of a massive, unofficial 3rd Unreal title that was modded up for the original UT. It had at least as many maps as the original Unreal and a really good difficulty curve. I used to play it cranked up a notch with mutators (tougher/more enemies + bullet time and sometimes instagib too). I wish I could remember what it was called. After all these years that still some of the best fun I've ever had. I'm sure it's all gone now.

What!? And I missed this?

Are you sure it wasn't one of the packs listed here?

http://www.unrealsp.org/

Additionally, if you haven't played Seven Bullets or Xidia Gold I highly suggest you do. Both of them were excellent campaigns that often exceeded Unreal's level of quality.

Last edited:

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
It's been too long. I just can't recognize it from a screenshot or two anymore.

Two parts I recall somewhat clearly:
- returning to the prison ship for some reason, and getting absolutely swarmed by skaarj (I wonder now if the mod gives you a instagib rifle at this point)
- the pretty chasm next to the ship (with the waterfall and all) getting filled up with lava instead

It was the longest unreal mod I think I might have ever played. That should be a pretty good hint too. Christ, the days of playing singleplayer Unreal maps were the best. Not sure if I ever had as much fun since.

Edit: All this is making me incredibly nostalgic. I need to find myself a copy of UT on GOG or something else. It isn't freeware now by any chance?

Last edited:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Two parts I recall somewhat clearly:
- returning to the prison ship for some reason, and getting absolutely swarmed by skaarj (I wonder now if the mod gives you a instagib rifle at this point)

That sounds like it. There's like a map where tons of Skaarj suddenly attack. I think there's also a giant Titan that throws humongous shockballs instead of rocks.

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
Ok, I'll uh.. try that route. :lol:

I think there's also a giant Titan that throws humongous shockballs instead of rocks.

That.. sounds vaguely familiar.

Man, I wanted to make a magma Titan! I had so many ideas for fantastic maps. I did a bit of modding during the Unreal days, just.. never anywhere close to my dreams. Sigh, this is making me feel like a kid again.

Last edited: