UE3 - UT3 Need help, anyone plz

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hyrage

Apr 9, 2008
Hi guys,

As you can see here I'm recruiting, it's the second time I'm publicly recruiting for this mod. Do you have any clue of what are the other great places to recruit people for a Unreal Tournament 3 multiplayer TC mod?

The aim is to get something as big as Counter-Strike Source, but on UT3. I didn't mean playing like CS, I meant as popular as CS lolll.

Thx,
Hyrage

More mods, more fun, bigger community, more fun LOLLL, more addicts... more mods :lol:

whitfield

Mar 6, 2008
If your main motivation is to create something popular like CS, then you will fail miserably.

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
When we mention forum here, we're referring to the various subforums.
The overall Beyond Unreal Forum, is referred to merely as 'BuF'.

I apologise for not making myself clearer.

Hyrage

Apr 9, 2008
Thx guys, no need to excuse DeeperShade ^^, I wasn't in the right Section, my mistake lol.