1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Need for Speed "World"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TAZTG, Oct 4, 2010.

1. TAZTG

TAZTG Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference

Beta Version is available for Free. Maps are the updated Most Wanted ones, plus more to be added. There was a couple places new already. Lots of racing and of course Pursuit. Hit a cop and let the fun begin. Seem to lose them to easy have to get the heat scale up more I suppose. Graphics seemed real good. They also have private racing, give it a try if your bored!!

2. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher Make choices, don't look back...

Is it more arcade style like U2 and MW or is it more like pro street and undercover?

3. TAZTG

Looks good, check the web site out. The strange thing is the World is not instanced until you get into a pursuit or race event. When just driving around you see all the other folks as well. You have to connect to servers to actually play.

4. Bonecrusher

I friended you in the game... took a wild guess at your driver name :p It's a decent game for being free. And I have to say it... the graphics (environment wise) are better in this FREE game than they were in NFS Undercover. Ridiculous.

5. TAZTG

Have you figured out Boost yet? Its like in game money that you purchase for power ups and rentals. Not sure if you actually start with any couldn't find it anywhere. I am mostly doing Pursuits.. Just finished a 20 minute run..

6. Bonecrusher

Nah I haven't figured out the boost thing. I'm just going with cash and rep points. Mostly pwning noobs in multiplayer that can't drive for ****. Before I got to level 5 to get upgrades I was still beating people that had them. I was like "you should be ashamed of yourself" lol. Rocking the Silvia atm... once I get to a high enough level and get the cash I'm most likely going to buy the Z :)