Need for Skinner/Modeller

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Spiffness

Apr 23, 2003
Washington
www.spiffness.tk
The mod I run/represent, the Crimson Strife TC Modification, really need help to create its character modells and weapon modells.

We are a well structured team, having ties to Epic and aspirations for the Make Something Unreal Contest. I wont waste your time making you wade through a buncha recruiting propoganda, but instead i'll try to cut to the chase-

We need skinners and modellers pretty badly, to create our main characters, enemy modells, creatures, and various armours. 20 or so modells and skins in all. Not a job for a single man, but 2 or 3. That is what we are looking for, and what im hoping to find here.

Skill isnt in short supply at this community, and I hope that will isnt either. We want (hopefully you) to have creative freedom in any work you may do with us, we can give you direction as structured or loose as you wish.

So, thats all there is to that really. Please jump over and check us out a bit, or chat with us at our PGP channel #CrimsonStrife. We really need to fill this gap in our team.

- Ted 'Spiffness' Carter

(link in footer)

Psychic_313

non-deterministic
Spiffness said:
or chat with us at our PGP channel #CrimsonStrife

Um, isn't that an IRC channel?

I suppose you could use Pretty Good Privacy to encrypt Internet Relay Chat, but I wouldn't like to be the one who had to implement it :)

More seriously, if you want people to contact you on IRC, you should mention which server or major network you use, as well as the channel name; channel names aren't globally unique. For instance, you might be "EFNet #CrimsonStrife", "Quakenet #CrimsonStrife" or "irc.obscurity.example.org #CrimsonStrife".