Need a tester?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FineWolf

Unrealalized since 1998!
Jan 4, 2002
Somewhere
finewolf.colute.net
Hi,

I've just watched the promotional video and I must say that I am quite happy to see that everything is back. If you need a tester, fell free to contact me... I'll be able to test 4-5 hours a week, and giving some detailed bug reports and problem reports. Some people already know me from being part of the beta testing team of the old Strangelove 2 mod (under UT, see andrew "ntricks" moore in the credits). I've also done testing for a commecial software called PowerArchiver (www.powerarchiver.com).

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
I am also a good source for testing, but you do need to know that i have been asking for over 4 months, and i have yet to get anything :/

Pro^Kp

[DCSB]Callisto/Talon|Se7eN
Jan 24, 2004
i think we should leave testing to FMI + very few select community ppl

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
that may be true, but what about the people who are making maps and such for u2xmp that are goin to utxmp, will they be left out to dry and wait for utxmp, because the cxp might consider it, but i think that it is up to the cxp members as to weather or not they want to map for utxmp... we will probobly convert some of the maps over tough, just as a fun concept :).

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
I'd love to beta test UTXMP when the time comes. I am currently testing the 2k4 Excessive Overkill mod but that's just about done. Thanks.

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
i would say i wanna help beta test, but it is not necessary, because i have already asked them a few times.

S.I.X

Jul 30, 2004
Shut up and leave the nice free monkeys alone. If they want you to test, they'll ****in ask you.