Nc3 More detailed profile?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Well , it's ben a long time that i thought about it, that would be great to know how many comment each users made and have a little avatar next to their comment that would be linked (wich means it is not uploaded)

To know if the people are Dark or Light on the comments, or simply useless
We could see the overall in rating and a link like >>View all comments by ''kantham''<<

Well , that's just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
Avatars take up bandwidth doesn't it?

Postcounts merits more useless post from newbies to boost there count(to not look noobish, LoL)

And I'm afraid many NC users/mappers/commenters aren't "mature" enough to take the heat and wouold really screw up the Dark-Light system.

I like the ideas, but I also see these disadvantages.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
The avatars are maybe 7 kb avg, (13kb max) that's not a reall problem i guess

Also adding a ''Bad post/comment'' next to the comment conserning Revange rating/''ur mom'' speaking (useless if you fell more comfortable with it)

Yea , UP is more reputed for respect to each users , i guess their trick are that no maps can have comments. But i don't think that nc3 should remove comments just because of imature people like ''Happy dead guy''.

The forums worked well for that ''washencravzerr'' guy , but that was sort of a posting spree that needed clean up. I also asume that saying the forums are good for reporting such bad post is to get more people around the forum, i got no problem with that personaly. I welcome new users that respect others.

For the dark-light thing, certain users are very constructive each other , look at ''G.Lecter'' , he is respectfull with each members , and for people that give bad comment on his map, he stay cool all the time , and give a little review on his opinion on the map after playing it for 20-30 minutes. He is light imho. Wich mean a good example for the NC3 comunity

When i talk about dark , i talk about people that are used to give a bad score , dosen't mean they are imature. The rating don't tell if the user is imature or not, but it can tell if he is retared somtimes. ''washencravzerr'' made a good proof for that imho.

Useless, when someone will use the same damn lines for around 5 maps and give it a rating like 2 for a cbp map with the folowing comments : ''this map suck'' , ''Garbage'' ''you suck'' ''ur mom is gay''

Wow , now that's retarded , somme mappers spend around 3 month to make the unreal comunity bigger, no wonder why ppl turn over to UP then, they think that NC3 is full of imature kidz. That system would control it well i guess. Nalicity should be helped with a new system that would help to control spam and such. It is time to see more mature comments on nalicity.