1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[NBK] NEEDS A WEBMASTER!!!

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by [NBK]Scorpion, Dec 28, 1999.

1. [NBK]Scorpion

[NBK]Scorpion New Member

hey everybody I am in need of a webmaster for the [NBK] website...Please if anyone is ineterested in making our webpage and/or joining [NBK] e-mail me or ICQ me

E-Mail:Vegeta84@earthlink.net

[This message has been edited by [NBK]Scorpion (edited 12-28-1999).]

2. Voyd-

Voyd- New Member

for your sake, i hope [NBK] doesnt stand for natural born killas...

3. TheRock

TheRock The Official BuF MASCOT

Yes,cause jabroni there is already a large
    Clan for ut/unreal Called NBK which stands for Natural Born Killas. The Rock suggests you create an original clan name. Its been done to death.

[​IMG]
    IF YA SMELL LA! LA! LA!
    WHAT THE PU MASCOT IS....
    ........... Cooking!

4. [NBK]Scorpion

[NBK]Scorpion New Member

yes I know we just have this until we think of a new name. Please don't reply unless it is related to the Post I would appreciate it...BTW WRESTLING IS THE STUPIDEST ENTERTAINMENT OUT THERE AND THE ROCK IS THE GAYEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD!

5. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

I hope you don't use that clan tag on the public servers. You really would do well to try another one so that there isn't any confusion. That may help you get the assistance you need for your website.

6. [NBK]Scorpion

[NBK]Scorpion New Member

hey thx man now THAT is good to know.