Navigating Anim Browser Help Needed

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Stringer

Aug 26, 2004
Hi,

does anyone have and hints/tips for navigating the anim browser. The object is always miles away from the main camera, and after many countless attempts at bringing the object closer to the camera, the camera perspective is always way too awkward to view the model properly, is there a button to quickly centre to the main camera the current object ? Or any other keys I should know about, as currently I'm finding it very akward to navigate, I currently use left, right mouse, and left / right together.

eastgate2

May 17, 2003
orbiting
Match the grid of the 3d application you are using to unreal editor, then move the model to origin 0,0,0 then import it to unreal, the mesh will be centered. For the navigation it is exactly like you navigate through the level in the editor, different then 3dsmax, maya etc. If you want to do something in unreal editor, best is to get comfortable to its unique navigation controls. Right click on the mesh and click align, it will align with same view your current selected object in the level editor, so it is also useless for your need, afaik.