Napoleonic UT2K4 mod needs rigger and skinner

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

fineasfineas

Dec 12, 2003
Hi,
We have character and weapon models (mesh and basic textures) that need to be rigged and if possible also animated for UT2K4.

I am acting as the producer for a Napoleonic Era action adventure game which took part in the Unreal Tournament 2004 MOD contest. It is titled
The Devil's Own and is at http://devilsown.ecatalogpages.com
We are converting the Sci-Fi shooter game into a
Napoleonic action game, where you are able to ride horses.

This video game is a collaborative project for
students, hobbyist and freelance game developers, who want to make a fun to play historical period game. If you would like to help,
then check out the website and send us an email. - fineas@prodigy.net

While this is an Historical based Napoleonic game, it is after all a game so we want to make it fun first.

If you are interested, I would ask you to help with weapon models we have so far.
We have 3 original muskets and a sword that need to be rigged for UT2K4.
We need to add animations and correct textures to some of our weapon model meshes.
Of course you would not be limited to just rigging premade models, we would hope that you would want to make the mod your own and help to make new and original Napoleonic models.
( I have plenty of resource material: 2d black and white line drawings and color prints and photos of actual reenactors and weapons )

--

Sincerely
James Finn