1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MyLevel

Discussion in 'Level Editing - Advanced' started by Defeat, May 24, 2005.

1. Defeat

Defeat GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO

>Grrrr, I can't import any textures into MyLevel. It happened after I imported a lot of textures and they all didn't stay in, I then found out that I didn't need the textures and deleted them all except 3 that I needed. I tried to import my screnshot because my map was done but I couldn't import it. I tried other textures and maps too but nothing will import. HELP PLEASE!!

2. Defeat

>Never mind.

3. NeoNite

NeoNite Starsstream

4. Member: Hammer

Member: Hammer New Member

If you import textures into "mylevel" there are always the same rules >

only if you saved the map the textures will stay in mylevel
    only the textures you are using in your level will stay in "mylevel" after you save your map...

5. Defeat

>Yeah, I fixed this a while ago but thanks for the comments/help you two. Turns out I'm an idiot who thought that 192 was a power of 2 for the image size, lol:) The map is now up and it's called DM-SpareParts at nalicity.