My wifes....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AeroBLASTER

I build things
Sep 19, 2000
Texas
Visit site
Originally posted by lucifix
wow, that coming from a christian.....

stupid misconceptions again. Neither of the bands I mentioned are bad in subject matter - well I can't speak too much for Iron Maiden as I have not read their lyrics in depth, but from what I have heard they aren't bad at all.

And Metallica, I've read the lyrics of every one of their songs. Only one of them (from the Kill 'em All) era even remotely graces the topic of satanism.

Do some research before you make a judgement instead of appearing like every other kid who, when I say I like Metallica, says

"aren't they satanists?"

I just laugh at their stupidity and explain to them about the truth.

Base your comments on truth, not a commonly held conception.

lucifix

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by AeroBLASTER

stupid misconceptions again. Neither of the bands I mentioned are bad in subject matter - well I can't speak too much for Iron Maiden as I have not read their lyrics in depth, but from what I have heard they aren't bad at all.

And Metallica, I've read the lyrics of every one of their songs. Only one of them (from the Kill 'em All) era even remotely graces the topic of satanism.

Do some research before you make a judgement instead of appearing like every other kid who, when I say I like Metallica, says

"aren't they satanists?"

I just laugh at their stupidity and explain to them about the truth.

Base your comments on truth, not a commonly held conception.
IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE.............idiot............

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Originally posted by @kuma
you ever considered buying a bigger TV?

I had to work today so i had to tape my football team. My boss told me not to worry, that he would bring in his "little" tv. Little! It was like a 2 inch by 2 in little piece of sheit that i thought was a radio at first. The screen was so small i couldn't make out the score. It makes Rukee's tv look like a big-screen.

Akuma

Deacon Massif
Mar 4, 2000
Visit site
kick his ass for not providing you with a 51" zenith

how can you be expected to work under those conditions?

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
kick his ass for not providing you with a 51" zenith

how can you be expected to work under those conditions?

poor students cant ask for better conditions in school. we are happy when they heat...

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
you ever considered buying a bigger TV?
We got a 31' RCA trinitron TV. That little thing was out of the bathroom......we put a TV in there with a CD player too. Don`t know why.....:rolleyes:
We got at least one TV in every room in the house....sept the basement.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
We have like 2 tvs. one in the living room and one in my room. but i disconnected it from the cabel so i cant watch tv. since it sux. also my sister would watch tv in my room which would suck harder. so i just use it for console playing

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site

I don't believe you - post a pic of your hand holding the controller.
pb120017.jpg

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
when i first read that topic i thought you wanted to share muslimic polygamie storys with us. that it turns out as a how much tvs u got at home thread is a suprise....

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
LOL! Akuma, you sly lil' doggie. Rukee, I don't believe you have a whole hand. From what I can see, you only have part of a hand. You'd better take a non-flash flared pic of your entire hand and post it here. Otherwise you are out of clan NC.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by oosyxxx
LOL! Akuma, you sly lil' doggie. Rukee, I don't believe you have a whole hand. From what I can see, you only have part of a hand. You'd better take a non-flash flared pic of your entire hand and post it here. Otherwise you are out of clan NC.

I want a new pic of your body! I want to see what's left of the nice steroid pumped body...

Akuma

Deacon Massif
Mar 4, 2000
Visit site
I knew he'd blunder into my stake-lined pit eventually

but yeah, we want a better picture preferably one that shows the chubby digits in natural light rather than flashed-out