My Unreal and RTNP Secret & EE Guide

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
You should post over the DM secrets from the old forums.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Well do it before the old forums are deleted. (if they are not already)

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
I started Unreal again last year and am not even half way through, so I'll have to check back with some levels just to make sure. I remember some of them I've seen so far, but not all. I just printed the guide out so I can check next time I fire up Unreal; hopefully, I can finish it and RTNP before the end of 2010.:)

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Ok, so Rrajigar Mine 3) doesn't make any sense. do you mean the very first corridor because it doesn't work. Do you mean the first area where you enter the blue cave from? I'm confused. Thank you.

EDIT: nevermind, I was trying to do it without looking at the pictures.:)

Last edited:

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
No, I'm just trying to find the secrets in the levels near the beginning of the game and decided to give God mode a try. I started a new game for this. I was trying to find Depths of Rrajigar 2) secret (falling bridge) and just get to it quick without dying and god mode wouldn't work even starting from the beginning of the game (new game) again. I also can't get Dark Arena 1) secret to work for some odd reason even though I'm shooting everything above the Nali.

Last edited: