My skin

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
NAT 250, U CRAZY DUDE, DAT NO ENOUF MAN11! I MEAN, IT EVEN HAVE YO HOUZE ON THE CHARACTER.

EDIT: ME WORKED SO HARD ON TEH TC'S LOLZ

RED

BLUE

LOLZ

Last edited:

Phopojijo

A Loose Screw
Nov 13, 2005
Canada
(To Above) When people say "Texture Map" we don't mean it literally.

C'mon guys, keep the blades in your sheathes and be nice... and remember; Cornchips are no place for a mighty warrior.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
I have a picture of 2 rhinos having hot sex on the savannah, can you plz make me thiz Kantham with teamcolors and wild styles? Lik uhm letz say I payz 1000$ to get you do this by my? Plz plz U ROCK!

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
He just edited the thread. Due to the quote i made in my sig.

Still, this is the best quote i've ever seen, especialy coming from a sniper clan player that basicly come in here, show his work, GET one single comment (which imho fordy's post was pretty decent) and ask for his clan mate to back him up with some stupid and obvious remarks on the "skin" itself, and then start to talk about money exange to try to impress poeple here lmao. What a lousy thread PERIOD.

"I been getting $25 all day long..." LOL! I'll archive that quote in my sig for a good 5 months.

EDIT:

HAY LOLZ, I NAT FORGAT ABOT U GUYZ, NAT LOLZ. HARE ARE TEH 4TC'S LOLZ

RED

BLUE

YELLOW

GREENZZ

ENJOYZ. LOLZ.

Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Kan you rock man! \o/

Can`t wait to review that skin in our section, seems like the first 10/10 heavy weight :tup:

:lol:

Nov 14, 2005
Is Michael Jackson really your INSPIRATION? Did you know that he liked little boys? Do you as well? Thats sick!
skincity.jpg

Phopojijo

A Loose Screw
Nov 13, 2005
Canada
.:TOAO:. {-KILLER-} said:
Is Michael Jackson really your INSPIRATION? Did you know that he liked little boys? Do you as well? Thats sick!
skincity.jpg
Not a good burn dude... in situations like this its best to just cut your losses and let it blow over; attempting to make fun of the people who diss your work only looks like sour grapes which goes against you, not for you. The best course of action is go and make something awesome and post it as a different subject or simply just go around the forum participating in other threads. Making fun of people is never the answer -- especially if its not funny.

Last edited: