My skin

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Fordy

Jul 10, 2001
York, UK
www.planetunreal.com
I presume your ready for a bit of critisism then?

Not been funny but...

anything Clan releated, be it skins or maps are more often than not total rubbish. Normally its just summat to show off to their fellow clan members and nomatter how bad, they usually lie their pants off with bill n ted style bogus comments such as Wow totally awesome dude!, etc, etc. To be honest its absolute crap.

Now, on a more constructive note, why not checkout some proper skinning tuts : http://www.planetunreal.com/identitycrisis/skins/

It'll do to start.

If you want some nice crits, post some nice work. ;)

Last edited:

Fordy

Jul 10, 2001
York, UK
www.planetunreal.com
Yep, Osborne registered only a few days after TOAO and considering the comments, they are obviously good friends.

Still dont know how he could call that a skin?

Im not normally so bitchy but sometimes something so bad comes along I just can't help it and hes posted the damn thing in just about every forum possible, hey and pal Osborne is on hand there also to say how wonderfull the skin *cough* is.

TOAO - why don't you post your 'Skin' here: http://boards.polycount.net/postlist.php?Cat=0&Board=2

and get some comments from the professionals?

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
HAY I LOVE UR WOER, U ROCK MAN. BUT IM GOOD TOO. SO I THOUGHT I'D POST IT HARE TO MAEK SOME POCKET MONEY TOO LOLZ

Last edited:

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
Kantham said:
HAY I LOVE UR WOER, U ROCK MAN. BUT IM GOOD TOO. SO I THOUGHT I'D POST IT HARE TO MAEK SOME POCKET MONEY TOO LOLZ

LOL I want that skin! XD Kantham you rock!

*goes for check* I'm sending you right now an order =O

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
The Helios said:
LOL I want that skin! XD Kantham you rock!

*goes for check* I'm sending you right now an order =O

klasnic said:
Where can I get that skin, Kantham? It's awesome and I'll pay handsomely for it.

LOLZ BUSSINESS IZ BUSSINESS. THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION GUYZ. U ROCK TOO.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
People gave you link to profesional desing. What kind of feedback you expect puting a screenshot picture on a model? And pretend to be a skinner. I'd hadly call that a skin.

Fordy

Jul 10, 2001
York, UK
www.planetunreal.com
.:TOAO:. {-KILLER-} said:
...my clan was put down and so was my effort.

Sorry but what effort was that?

Joking aside, slapping some composited images (which most likely arnt your own) together into a so called skin is hardly effort is it?

You have been given some pointers to enable you to create your own proper skin so now you need to go away and come back with something to be proud of thats actually worth showing off.

Its like me coming in these forums and showing my latest map off...

york%20map%204.gif

Which is possibly not what people were expecting to see.

Oh the irony (I can see my house from here) ;)

UNFE|Jason

UNF :E Project leader
Nov 13, 2005
www.unrealfortressevo.com
.:TOAO:. {-KILLER-} said:
I can see that by the meaningless comments that you just intend to bash me now,and it apears that you do not entend to do as i asked and take my post from here. I didnt come here for the school like comments for i only expected the comment "not bad but here are a few suggestions". In stead my clan was put down and so was my effort. Now i may not be a pro but the thread i posted in said "show off your work" {so you can be bashed} i guess. well thanx for your time

I am not a skinner, However I do have some skin maps from my mod that I would be interested to see you try and prove your mad skillz.

Perhaps if you do prove yourself to be an elite skinner, then we could purchase all new skins from you at $4,000 each.