My request for a clan skin...sorry!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoRpHoBiS

Aug 6, 2005
My request for a clan skin...Will pay money!

Thought I'd throw in some money to the person who can get this one done by tonight!!! Just throw in your name and address to me in the e-mail you send me of the completed character and you will recieve a money order from me for $20! :) I know its not much but its something!

It was going to happen sooner or later, and I guess it happened sooner! (gasp!). So my apologies for spewing out two requests. I know everyones busy and the likelyness of you being able to fullfill this will be rare but hey it doesn't hurt to try now does it?

Anyways, here's what I want:

The REMUS model is to be the model being skinned.
I want his color scheme to be white, gold, blue and chrome.
I want his pants to have a blue and black scheme, with a white asianish dragon going down both legs. I'd then like to see *CLNKILRZ* going down the leg in gold with a chrome trim on the text. Use a font of your choice, as long as it feels asianish. I'd like the mask KEPT on Remus, however, see if you can make it look more metallic, you know, put screws on the sides of the mask, or something. Just make his mask look unique and stand out, I really don't care what it takes! :) Now, on his chest, I'd like to see:
*CLNKILRZ* written (again, in gold, with a chrome trim, in an asian-ish font). For his armor color scheme, again, black,blue, and white. On his shoulder pads, or shoulders, (forgot if he had shoulder pads or not, having a brain fart here at work!) I'd like there to be an asian symbol of your choice in white. Now, for his face, I'd like my picture used. I have it on the bottom of this post, so please use it. I know from attempting that putting a real life picture of a face on a skin isn't easy, especially when your trying to make it look like its not cut and pasted onto something else. Just try your best :) ! And lastly, the hair! I'd like the hair color to be BROWN with blonde highlights or 'tips' as some hair stylists call it. Again, thanks so much for whoever decides to attempt this, as its not an easy task! Thank you so much!!! When the skin is completed, please e-mail it to me at:
sf_soldier_03@yahoo.com
This skin will be used for our whole clan and whoever does this skin will get the -FULL- credit, and SKINCITY will be linked on our site! Thanks again so so much for everything, we DO appreciate it!
Here's the picture of me I'd like you to use:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v711/Ryan_MoRpH/100_0501.jpg
Again, thank you so very very much!
-Ryan D. Bush,
Webmaster at *CLNKILRZ*

Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
That`s a big request and well described, I wish you the best. Hopefully someone can do it for you :tup:

btw, welcome to the board ;)

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Please don´t use such big pics. It´s a pain for 56k-users to a load a thread with this big pic .
A better way is to textlink to the pic or attach it (there is only a thumbnail to load and everyone can decide , if he want to see the big pic. )

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
That is a, big pic of you. Yep. Deffinately.

800X600 users are friendly with something smaller than that. I use 1200X1204 and, well, it was big.

MoRpHoBiS

Aug 6, 2005
SaD: Your welcome, lol! Sorry about the inconvenience to begin with!
And Kantham: Yes, it is a big pic of me, lol. :)

And to whoever takes this project:
thank you 1,000,000 times over!

MoRpHoBiS

Aug 6, 2005
Kantham are you going to work on this one or not? Maybe one of the admins here could do it, it'd be interesting to see someone who helped create Skin City work on this project, as it requires a lot of skill to create! ;)

MoRpHoBiS

Aug 6, 2005
By the way, thought I'd throw this incentive in:
If this skin is completed by tonight, if the creator e-mails me the completed skin WITH his name and address, I will send him a money order for a few dollars. :) I know its not much but its something! :)

MoRpHoBiS

Aug 6, 2005
Whoever wants to take up this project, please make a reply so I know whos going to do it!! Thank you much!

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
One more post and you reached 5 in a row. You know, there is something in the bottom right corner of your post that is called EDIT. If you push it maybe people will not want to help you out.

Spinetheft

Livid Lothario
Jul 30, 2005
Dude, its a good idea for a skin. But askin for it in one day is a bit much man, if someone wants to do it you should givem a week.

MoRpHoBiS

Aug 6, 2005
Just to let everyone know, the 20 dollar offer -still- stands. Whoever completes this skin will get twenty dollars. Thanks and good night everyone!

*PS* If multiple people make this, I'll choose the best one and I will pay that person twenty dollars. Thanks and good luck to everyone or whoever is making this skin!! I do appreciate it, as you will see when you are done and you have twenty bucks floating in your wallet! lol.

Last edited:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
If you keep nagging people with posts every few hours people tend to get annoyed, and if people wants to create this skin, more than one day is required. Skinning takes time.

MoRpHoBiS

Aug 6, 2005
I'm just in awe that nobody wants twenty dollars to do this project...I thought that was a pretty fair/good deal?

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
Maybe if you try posting a thread and then leave it alone for a while before you bump it.
There's no need to "bump" a thread every hour. :rolleyes:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
MoRpHoBiS said:
I'm just in awe that nobody wants twenty dollars to do this project...I thought that was a pretty fair/good deal?
Most of the skinners are doing that just for fun and not for money. I`m sure this one could be made sometimes (sounds cool) but surely will take it`s time.

If you want to pay, maybe you should put your request here

EDIT: Ah I see, you`ve already found it ;)

MoRpHoBiS

Aug 6, 2005
Yes, I have found it, but again, he doesnt seem too eager as he has not responded. So first come first serve as they say. BTW: Please let me know if you are going to take this project up so I can tell everyone else its being taken care of. Just helps everyone from wasting their time.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
A skin can`t be made in a few minutes and sometimes responses take a while in forums (for instance some ppl are only once per week online), maybe you should also mail him

Status
Not open for further replies.