My rant

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
Ok col sanders you tell me which army uses 81mm mortars at point blank range within striking range of friendly troops.
Or any other sort of High explosives. Please tell me so i can mock them and send them many letters in which i point and laugh at their political and military leaders.

Anyway the point is not that explosives are being used... the point is how they are being used. And since the way they are being used is not likely to change i say remove the m203 and maybe we'll see people use them in a more realistioc (IE support weapon) because the only explosivbes launcher will be the HK69.

CrappyChan

Come on snow!
Mar 3, 2001
I agree, sometimes I camp when the odds are againts us, and I also snipe too (not to well). Someone said something about sniping for 30 secs. THAT TAKES AWAY THE POINT OF SNIPING! If you can't tell by my name I don't care what people think of me, but I mean com'on! A kill is a kill, if the enemy is dead you got your job done. Its not 'camping' unless you whip out the tent and flashlight. After awhile you learn where people camp too. On Dockside i camped in the building for 2 rounds. By then red had figured out where I would go. You can use it against them if you find out where they go and make hiding usless. Well im sick of typing. Im done telling my side of the story,(most of it probably doesn't make sense) and I want to give a shoutout to my Uncle Ralph, who went back to clown school.

Dregg

Apr 10, 2001
Visit site
I totally agree with SOSilencers' first post on this thread.
He pretty much sums up how I & a buddy of mine feel about grenade whoring & being griped at for camping.
Throwing a grenade takes time & skill. Launching one does not. I have many times screwed the pooch on a grenade throw & caused serious damage to myself & others on my team. It is hard to get an accurate throw with the right distance. It takes skill. Launching a grenade from a gun does not. It should be removed & only hand grenades should be used when high explosives are needed.
As for camping...... Well it is part of strategic small arms warfare. It is what makes this mod so great. You cant just run around like a nut without a Robar taking part of your cranuim off for you. It keeps you honest & makes you use strategy & wit instead of pure Rambo m60 tottin testosterone.
I love the camping factor in the game & tip my hat to the great snipers I've encountered out there that put me in my place when I got careless.