MY ORNAMENT IS BETTAR THAN URS

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Enfyrneaux

Apr 4, 2002
Later this afternoon
Visit site
Okay guys and gals, whip out your cameras and post your favorites. Whether it be made of electric, glass, papier mâchè, wood, flesh etc. - if you think it's awesome, post it!

I'll start off...

U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D, Hallmark Keepsake, 1993 Edition.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
I wont bother posting mine because they are just simple plastic balls of various sizes and different colors. Besides I can't beat that Crash. That is just to damn cool. :)

Enfyrneaux

Apr 4, 2002
Later this afternoon
Visit site
Trekker. Trekkies do cosplay, and thankfully I don't.

All of my electric ornaments plug into the tree light sockets. If you look at the bottom of the ornament, you'll see a wire going up into the branch above.

KillStreak

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Sep 11, 2005
somewhere
Now i see it! I was only looking at the top half of the pic. sorry for calling you a trekkie, cosplay is wierd.....

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Does it make 'ear breaking' sounds or flashbang people that walks around the tree? :crazydance:

sid

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
Kantham said:
Does it make 'ear breaking' sounds or flashbang people that walks around the tree? :crazydance:
no but it does have a small bald guy sitting inside of it who thinks he owns the ornament.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
p10100864bt.jpg

I win :p