My Old Maps

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BlueX

Soldier
Nov 21, 2004
www.nightfallsnow.com
Hey I found my old maps. Here's the list of maps:

Amazon
BioDome
First Snow
North American Hall of Fame Duel Map
Hectic
Action
RGB2

I'll post some screencaps soon.

Last edited:

BlueX

Soldier
Nov 21, 2004
www.nightfallsnow.com
here are some screen caps from SMP-Amazon

2akbjeu.jpg

Water Deploy point

358rtc5.jpg

View of Blue Base

xf8d8h.jpg

View inside of red base

BlueX

Soldier
Nov 21, 2004
www.nightfallsnow.com
Here are some screenshots of SMP-Biodome

2ns0vpz.jpg

View of Red side raptor

1623dok.jpg

View of hackable deploypoint and red base from middle turret

21ct5ph.jpg

View of blue base and hackable deploy point

es451v.jpg

View of blue base

BlueX

Soldier
Nov 21, 2004
www.nightfallsnow.com
Alright guys i sent gab a zip file with the 3 maps shown above so she can put them on the server. play them and let me know what you think. also the maps are not as complex as the other maps that have been built by others but I am tryin to learn more about Unreal ed w/o makin it crash.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2004
Biodome on chaptor 1? doesn't that server have enough crappy maps as it is?

No offense but XMP is ment for playing, not long distance fragging. Besides, that map takes no thought process to make at all, make a long room and add some stuff in it.

Last edited:

BlueX

Soldier
Nov 21, 2004
www.nightfallsnow.com
Its small and more playable for 4v4 than some of the bigger maps are killer. If you think u can do better please show me a map you have made. If you cant then i suggest you stop whining.

Mar 6, 2004
I have made a map, but i have it no more. I aint whining, i am saying it's a crappy map that takes absolutly no time to make. If you are going to make a map, put some time into it, don't just stick a few things into a long room and slap your name on it and think it's a good map.

BlueX

Soldier
Nov 21, 2004
www.nightfallsnow.com
then make another map. i did not make biodome thinkin this will be the best map ever. Im goin for more playable maps and I also worte earlier that the maps are a little plain. also keep in mind that these are only beta versions of the maps.i still have ideas for these maps but i want to see people playing the maps and hear back from them.

Last edited:

EQ²

Code Monkey
Oct 30, 2004
Near Birmingham, UK
www.teambse.co.uk
If you're interested I made a bunch of the buildings from Battlefield 2142 so I could make an 2142-themed XMP map about a year ago. The idea was that it'd be smaller to accommodate the smaller number of players you tend to get nowadays. Never released it though, just run it on my server a few times. If you want to have a look you can download it here, the original alphas, up to alpha5 were night-time but I changed it to dawn for the beta. The 2142 meshes are all in a separate package so you could easily use them in another map.

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Please tell me that you just forgot to rebuild lights... Or else, these maps have the worst lighting I have ever seen.

Last edited: