1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

my name is...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Leo(T.C.K.), Jun 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leo(T.C.K.)

Leo(T.C.K.) Well-Known Member

Tommy, at least my dream told me...dreams never lie, right? That's supposed to be my first name...

I know I've been swapped/abducted at some point and I never had bits of memory prior to age 5 apart from some little bits. Even when I was 5 I constantly asked who is this and that as if I didn't recognize them. Acording a story I got lost in a spa town before I was 5. I think they swapped me for a similarly looking boy and I had my memories erased....I'm sure of it now...besides my english is way too good in general and I never had a single bad grade from english in czech schools as opposed to other subjects even though I couldn't speak it thanks to memory blocks probably...and people keep telling me when I speak czech IRL that I'm not from here....

What do I do??! What do I do?!

EDIT:
    ANother thing is, nobody will take me seriously, they made sure of that by years of lies and stuff.

Even the one who's supposed to be my mother can't keep being honest to outsiders about stuff. She just keeps lying out of fear. It doesn't help me because then other people get bad ideas about me. I often get beaten up as result of crap like that and lies...that they believe in.

THey made sure to discredit anything I'll say by having to flag me with tons of psychiatric diseases, most of them being completely fake and just serving their purpose....etc etc

This has been going on ever since I was bullied at a school I had to switch to so the authorities wouldnt be held responsible and I could be flagged and sent off to psychiatric hospital which was averted. Thanks to "mom" I must say, but where's the truth?
    Where? In all that soup of crap and nonsense....they made sure that my life will stink.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
  2. Raynor.Z

Raynor.Z Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus

The truth is out there.

3. Balton

Balton The Beast of Worship

Did someone say my name is?

4. dotnetbeast

dotnetbeast Mood Muzik

"Tommy" is similar to "Toby"

5. cryptophreak

cryptophreak unbalanced

Just reading Leo's words is a maddening experience. Imagine how terrifying it is to be him.

Al likes this.
  6. Manticore

Manticore Official BUF Birthday Spammer

No.

And any issue around that should be undertaken by a trained health professional or psychological/psychiatric counselor and not on these forums.

None of that shit is my/our problem.

Don't humour him; it actually doesn't help him.

7. dr.flay

dr.flay Dr.Flay™

I remember asking my Grandmother who the lady was that she was talking to.
    They laughed at me as they told me it was my Mother.
    Turns out that I am autistic and cannot recognise people if they change their appearance.
    I recognise people better by how they move.

8. Leo(T.C.K.)

Leo(T.C.K.) Well-Known Member

Well...I don't expect anyone to take me seriously so why should I bother? Fact is I have to write it down somewhere...

So yesterday I saw a guy that looked just like my uncle did once, but perhaps it is not my uncle. Perhaps this is the real "glasses-wearing man" or time-travel is involved somehow. Either way scratch that last theory then....

Fact is I returned later to the direction he went and I came across a piece of paper. I literally saw on it "come with me" "I am not who you think I am" basically, not literally.

I was curious and opened it and a bunch of other papers, they were pertaining to a single person who's been on trial before and owns the state ridiculous amount of money he can't pay and is accused of "hiding unlawfuly a person from another state" etc etc....perhaps this guy could have been hiding someone I know but it's also a warning and eye-opener, it was decided by courts in the general area where I come from and where they are really nazi-like these days....
    So..the truth is out there....but hear me out...

I opened the damn letter where I saw briefly those words and which made me to read the rest...but those words weren't there anymore as such! He must have inserted them into my mind so that I would read these things or indeed come with him, but I didn't see him around anyway....

Perhaps I'm too much of a nutball to get this all....

But I know for sure now that part of my family has been replaced by the faceless people and I have some evidence......

The truth is out there.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.